Objectives of IQAC
The objectives of the IQAC
- Develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- Promote quality enhancement and sustenance through institutional best practices
Functions of IQAC
- 1. Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- 2. Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- 3. Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- 4. Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- 5. Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- 6. Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- 7. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
- 8. To inculcate the culture of research amongst staff and student
St. Andrew's College - Bandra
St Domnic Rd, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Tel: (022) 2640 16 57 | 2642 86 84